It is important to include a variety of drinks in your diet. Today, many people consume sodas and unhealthy energy drinks. Such drinks are harmful to your health, mainly because they contain ingredients: sweeteners, artificial flavors, caffeine, etc. The body will not function optimally if you choose to drink constantly these types of drinks. Before you sabotage your diet and healthy lifestyle, learn which the best drinks for the body are and when to drink them.
Healthy drinks for your body
– Water. Certainly, water is the healthiest fluid for the body. If you feel tired, lethargic and have headaches, you may not be drinking enough water. In addition, according to recent studies, researchers have found that people, who drank water before meals of the day, lost about 5 pounds in addition to subjects who have not done so. Water is extremely important for those who engage in physical activity regularly. Water helps to hydrate and help lubricate joints. Also, water is vital for normal development of many vital body processes.
– Milk. Milk is a good source of protein and calcium – vital for maintaining healthy bones. Constant consumption of milk prevents osteoporosis and arthritis. If you have joint, bone or teeth pain, it is important to include in your diet at least a glass of milk. Opt for skimmed milk version to avoid increasing the daily intake of fat.
– Juices. Juices, without added sugar, help prevent and improve constipation. In general, natural juices are rich in vitamin C, calcium, iron and insoluble fiber which helps eliminate toxins from the body. Juices are helpful in relieving certain types of urinary tract infections. For example, cranberry juice contains substances that inhibit the growth and adhesion of bacteria to bladder tissue, preventing infection.
Natural juice neutralizes the body’s inflammatory response after a meal high in fat. Fruit and vegetables juices contain powerful antioxidants that help reduce inflammation and prevent damage to blood vessels. Drink a glass of juice after a meal high in fat.
– Tea. When you are going to give up coffee, black tea can be a healthy option. Black tea offers many health benefits and contains much less caffeine. Tea helps to treat stomach problems by improving digestion (black tea help neutralize stomach acid). Due to detoxifying qualities, some teas help eliminate toxins from the body.
– Lemonade. Lemonades support the immune function due to their rich content of vitamin C of lemons. Make lemonade from fresh lemons and purified water in which you can add a small amount of honey .
– Beer. Brown beer has a high iron content and iron is an essential mineral for cellular health of the body. Beer contains powerful antioxidants that can fight inflammation. Important to note is that beer contains 93% water and the remaining percentage is other natural ingredients (such as cereals) which provide, in turn, other health benefits.