There are other harmful organisms that invade the gut, however Candida albicans is one that multiplies and spreads fastest.
There are a number of manifestations (symptoms) that clearly indicate infection with Candida albicans and that is why you should also read our article called: The Cure for Candidiasis or Antibiotics Syndrome
- Whitish deposits on tongue in the morning (‘white tongue’)
- Mycosis (the fungus) on nails, eyes or skin
- Craving for sweets (sugar addiction)
- Craving for flour products (bread, pasta, cereals, pastries)
- Alcohol dependence
- Chronic fatigue
- Irregular stools
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Vaginal infections
- Emotional instability, depression, anxiety.
If you have at least 3 of the above symptoms, it is clear that Candida albicans grew in your body longer than was necessary.
Cure Candidiasis 100% natural
Candidiasis can be treated by following a simple 100% natural detoxification program:
0. Detoxification and cleansing the colon of parasites
1. Anti Candida diet
2. Reducing candidiasis using Natural Antifungals
3. Restoration of beneficial flora with probiotics
4. Total avoidance of risk factors
5. Practicing healthy lifestyle at all levels
Let’s explain them one by one:
0. Detoxification and cleansing the colon of parasites
Before starting the treatment, a colon detoxification is essential in two ways:
A. Colon detoxification by increased intake of fiber (see art. How to keep a proper Detox Diet)
B. Detoxification from intestinal parasites
1. Anti Candida diet
“Make Candida to die thru starvation“ is the first step (and most important) to healing.
No treatment will affect Candida if it has the necessary provision to recover. As you already know, Candida feeds on sugar (carbohydrates). So you will adopt a diet low in carbohydrates and high in protein and fat.
NOTE: Some carbohydrates can be eaten occasionally: brown rice, wild rice, millet and buckwheat (do not contain gluten).
Foods high in protein: fresh meat (fish, beef, chicken, sheep), dairy products (yogurt, kefir, sana, cheese), eggs, algae, spirulina, kelp, chorella, etc.
Non-starchy vegetables: light vegetables, fresh herbs (parsley, green lettuce, spinach), peppers, tomatoes, cabbage, horseradish, cucumber, radish, kale, onions, garlic, broccoli, asparagus, carrots, etc.
Foods rich in healthy fats: raw nuts and seeds (not roasted!) – seeds (flax, sesame, sunflower, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, pumpkin, etc.), coconuts, butter, lard, olives, cold pressed oils.
Avoid foods high carbohydrate foods: fruits (avoid all fruits – raw, dried, compotes), sugar and sweets (avoid any form of sugar), alcohol, caffeine and energy drinks, cereals and cereal products (especially those containing gluten – wheat, rye, oats, barley, bread, pasta, etc.), starchy foods (potatoes, beets, parsnips, legumes).
Avoid unhealthy fats: trans fats – hydrogenated fats (margarine, cream cheese, fast food, biscuits, pastries), “burned” fat (everything fried, refined oils).
Also avoid cold cuts, vinegar (except apple cider vinegar), ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, mushrooms, food additives (harmful E numbers), chewing gum, moldy cheese (for ex. gorgonzola), milk (especially pasteurized milk – contains lactose = sugar).
2. Reducing candidiasis using natural antifungals
Fortunately, nature gives us a lot of plants with antifungal properties, with which we can destroy the fungus that invades our body – but you need to know how to use them.
The main advantage of Candida albicans is the ability to adapt to almost any antifungal agent in a few days. For this reason, allopathic medicine that treats candidosis produce results only in the early days, after which the fungus becomes totally immune to that medicine. The downside is that it can also adapt to natural treatments.
What will you do in this situation? You “rotate” antifungals!
Change antifungals you eat every five days, so the fungus doesn’t get to adapt to any of them. Here is a list of natural antifungals that you can use:
Garlic (allicin), Apricot seeds (amigdalina), colloidal silver, Gentian, Echinacea, Coconut oil (caprylic acid), Olive leaf tincture, Ginger, Marigolds, Mint, propolis, Pau d’arco, clay supplement, Rosemary, Aloe vera, Oregano oil, Asparagus, Grape seed extract, Algae (iodine), Pumpkin seeds, Grapefruit seeds, Cinnamon and Pepper, tea tree oil, Parsley, Poplar buds, Lemon (d-limonene), Apple cider vinegar, Yarrow, Thyme, Lovage.
+ For all the above add Vitamin D obtained from sun exposure or fish (especially cod liver oil). It’s not necessarily an antifungal, but it’s a miracle for the immune system. It cooperates with T cells and activates no less than 200 antimicrobial peptides – immune system components that are designed to fight harmful organisms entered the body. So: summer – plenty of sun exposure. Winter – as much fish.
IMPORTANT: Any antifungal treatment is TOTALLY INEFFECTIVE (equal to zero), if you eat sugar/sweets/cereals and other carbohydrates after which the fungus Candida recovers very quickly. It is imperative to follow a diet rich in protein and fats and low in carbohydrates (sugars).
The downside is that as you rigorously follow the antifungal diet, the more will feel a even greater desire to eat sweet because Candida desperately needs sugar in order not to die and to recover to its original shape . As we already said, Candida has a very fast capacity to reproduce… as long it has proper food. So no matter what – ABSTAIN!
Healing Crisis – Herxheimer syndrome?
Translation: Why should you feel worse before you feel better (healed)?
When Candida albicans dies, becomes more harmful than when it was alive, because it significantly increases the amount of toxins it releases into the body. Therefore, when an antifungal works well against candidosis, may occur dizziness, headaches, skin rashes, diarrhea, excessive gas or fever. Relax, you’re not cold! It’s just the body’s reaction to these toxins. It is important to eat healthy during this time and let your body to perform its natural detoxification processes without disrupting it with drugs to lower fever, or antibiotics.
Remember that fever is a mechanism by which the body increases its temperature to kill any virus, bacteria or fungi (fungus) that enters the body.
3. Restoration of beneficial flora with probiotics and prebiotics
The next step after you have destroyed the fungus Candida, is restoring the intestinal flora by consuming probiotics and prebiotics.
Prebiotics are bacteria just like those in our intestinal flora, which are found in fermented foods: in yogurt, kefir, or sauerkraut – HOMMEMADE homemade. Commercialized pasteurized dairy products are never going to equal those homemade obtained from raw and unpasteurized milk. After the sterilization process, commercialized yogurts contain more DEAD probiotics, instead of containing live bacteria (active). However, fortunately there are some yogurt brands that offer quality, NEVER as good as those you can make at home.
In the candidiasis treatment is essential to consume daily probiotics on an empty stomach (yogurt will never be combined with other foods). Besides probiotics from foods, probiotics supplements may be taken – they are also very useful because they contain a wide range of lactobacillus species (Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus).
Unlike probiotics which inhabits the intestinal flora, prebiotics nourish beneficial intestinal bacteria, stimulating their growth and breeding. Most prebiotics are found in foods high in soluble fiber: flax seeds, leafy greens, leeks, cabbage, garlic, onions, leguminous, but also in cereals (which however are not recommended in the anti candida diet).
Together with probiotics, prebiotics are an essential component in restoring the intestinal flora.
4. Avoiding the risk factors
Avoiding the risk factors is about avoiding all factors that kill beneficial bacteria: antibiotics, sugar, alcohol, pesticides, food additives, steroids, heavy metals, etc.. As noted earlier about all this.
So, to balance the intestinal flora, you should absolutely avoid the factors that have unbalanced it.
5. Practicing a healthy lifestyle
It is valid in the treatment of any condition. The healing can’t be obtain if the unhealthy habits aren’t replaced with healthy ones:
* Sedentariness with daily exercise;
* Processed foods with whole and natural foods;
* Inconsistent and jerky (inaccurate) breathing with harmonious and constant breathing;
* Stress and tension with relaxation;
* Negativist thinking with positive thinking (Even if it sounds strange, mental and emotional imbalances play an important role in Candida infection. A permanent state of fear, anxiety and uncertainty will constantly maintain a high level of blood sugar and will disrupt the hormonal balance throughout the body – because the body prepares to fight or run);
* Inappropriate combinations of food with the right combination of foods in a meal;
* High quality sleep: nothing can replace sleep. It is essential for health. Even if you have the healthiest diet in the world your body will not function properly if you do not get enough quality rest: sleeping between 7 and 9 hours per night, in total silence and consistent with a fixed schedule;
* And last but not least, healing on the spiritual level – or establishing a healthy relationship with God.
Besides the basic treatment that heals from the inside – out, you can apply and start healing treatments from outside to inside:
1. Apply the mixture of water with sodium bicarbonate
As demonstrated by Dr. Simonicini baking soda has strong antifungal effect and has no side effects. Therefore it can be used successfully in treating various mycosis (fungus) that occur on the exterior.
* Nail fungus: Keep every evening for 15 minutes your feet (or your hands – depending on where the mycosis is) in water with baking soda.
* Skin mycosis: Apply a paste made ??of sodium bicarbonate and water on the location of the mycosis. Do not overdo because sodium bicarbonate is strongly alkaline and damages the acidity of skin.
* Whitish tongue coating: Rinse (every morning) your mouth with water and sodium bicarbonate and spit. After this is done for 5 minutes rinse your mouth with oil (any oil and preferably cold pressed) and then spit. People with intoxications will spit a whitish liquid (like mayonnaise) that is NOT allowed to be swallowed because it is TOXIC.
2. Application of yogurt directly on skin
Yoghurt help restore balance to the skin bacteria. For vaginal candidiasis yoghurt is inserted into the vagina with a notched garlic clove. In this way will help restore the beneficial flora, but you will eliminate harmful organisms.
3. Application of clay masks on skin
Like yogurt, clay has beneficial effects both inside and outside. It has detoxifying properties, antibacterial and antifungal agents, but no side effects.
4. Other indications for the external treatment
* Use as little as possible the soap and shampoo (1-2 times per week). These substances unbalance skin pH and favors the development of harmful organisms. Moreover, massively kills beneficial bacteria on the skin surface.
* Avoid cosmetics and perfumes. They enter the body through the skin and contain a lot of toxic substances.
* Avoid synthetic clothes (polyester) and opt for the natural yarns (cotton, linen, silk, etc.).
* Expose your skin to air as much as possible. Fungi such as Candida albicans die upon contact with oxygen.
* Expose your skin to the sun – is the best thing you can do for your immune system. Vitamin D is proving to be miraculous for health activating no less than 200 antimicrobial peptides.
I hope these tips prove to be useful to get rid of (or just to inform you about) Candidiasis, however remember that true healing is made from the inside out.
Don’t forget to read: What diseases cause the imbalance of intestinal flora?