Most people don’t understand how they could suffer from liver diseases, as this organ does not give them any pain, until the affection becomes very serious. The good news is that liver is capable of regenerating its cells as long you discover the sickness in time and pay attention to the liver disease symptoms.
Do you Know the Liver Disease Symptoms?
The Liver Disease Symptoms that alert us in case our liver has problems are: fatigue, depression, excessive appetite, flatulence, intestinal problems and sometimes itching of the skin.
To prevent any form of liver disease, specialists recommend maintaining a proper hygiene by washing your hands with soap and warm water before your every meal.
Also, you must give up alcohol, animal fats, sweets, pasta, sugar, bread and potatoes. Eat as many green vegetables as possible, especially broccoli and artichoke. You can replace the chocolate cake with fruits. Adopt a healthy and balanced diet and do more physical exercises.
Here are the main liver disease symptoms signaling you could suffer from a liver disease:
- Check the color of your skin and also the one of your urine. A yellowish- red hue indicates the presence of liver disease. It is the so called “jaundice”, which is the main symptom of liver disease. You should also be alarmed and consult a doctor in case you have abdominal cramps, similar to those manifested in the case of patients with irritable colon.
- If you have problems with the appetite or you lose weight in an inexplicably way, it would be better to do a series of medical tests to clarify whether or not you have any liver dysfunction. Generally, patients who suffer from liver problems become anemic and feel dizzy almost every day.
- You should check the activity of your liver if you feel bloated constantly and have a big belly (the so called “ascites”) which puts pressure on the diaphragm and makes breathing difficult.
- Examine the form and appearance of your nails. If you have small white spots or signs of brittle, you might have liver problems.
- If blood is often running from your nose or if your wounds do not cicatrize easily, this may be a sign that you have a protein deficiency and liver abnormalities.
- During your annual medical tests you should verify polydipsia and polyuria (excessive thirst and frequent urination), both being signs of liver diseases, simultaneously or sequentially with a diabetic condition.
- According to specialists, frequent headaches, dizziness, spasms, irritability and depression are clear signs of liver disease.
Now that I know the liver disease symptoms what should I do?
Now, you mustn’t hurry to empty the shelves with painkillers in drugstores, as they could do more harm than good. The liver needs elements that can sustain its activities, not to make them more difficult. Therefore, in such cases, it would be better to seek natural variants.
Here are three type of tea which will help you regain your liver health:
Tutsan: Put a teaspoon of dried herb in 200 ml of boiling water. Leave the infusion covered for 15-20 minutes. Drink 2- 3 cups per day.
Ox-eye: Put 20 g of flowers and leaves and 20 g of nettle leaves in 1 liter of boiling water. Drink 2-3 cups per day.
Thistle: Mix 30 g of thistle fruit, 15 g of dandelion and 15 g of mint leaves with one liter of boiling water. Drink two cups per day.
Observing the liver disease symptoms in time and using natural ways to reestablish your liver health may be the best thing for you.
Incoming search terms: