You may lose time at home or at the gym trying to get rid of belly fat as many people do. This happens when it comes to getting rid of excess fat on the abdomen and wanting to be back in shape. But who has time to waste on ineffective and even risky exercises? Not you.
– Problem: only those with highly mobile shoulder joints can maintain the spine straight enough to do this exercise properly. During exercise – done wrong – you can hurt yourself or worse you can suffer a rupture of the rotator cuff muscles helmet. If the exercise bar hits you behind the neck, you can sustain cervical injuries.
– Safe back tractions: Put yourself in the unit traction, lean back a few degrees, keep your hands on the exercise bar scale with hands wider than shoulders and executed the traction in front of the body, causing the bar to reach your chest, while pulling the shoulder blades down. Contract the abdominal muscles to stabilize the body and avoid the impulse to swing up and down the drawbar. The exercise works the muscles in the upper back.
Pushing the bar for the deltoid muscles – The military press
– Problem: This movement of the shoulder, where you lift weights or the exercise bar behind your head can cause the same problems as the tractions behind the head. When doing this exercise, keep the bar or dumbbells in front of your head.
– A safe alternative to the military press: When performing the movement, hold the bar or dumbbells in front of your head. Do not go below the collar bone and keep your upper body upright. The exercise can be done in a sitting position. Always sit with your back straight and always supported on a support, keeping the natural curve of the spine, the upper back and buttocks supporting the chair.
Squats at the Smith machine
– Problem: The bar of the device is no mobile, which can keep your body in risky positions. In addition, people tend to settle their legs in front of the body when using the machine, which can aggravate the problem.
– A safer alternative: It is not necessary to use weights when doing squats, but for better muscle tone, adding weights results in an intense exercise. Stand straight with your feet slightly apart on the same line with your shoulders and slowly lower your body, keeping your back straight. Move the hips back as if you are going to sit in a chair. Try to keep the weight straight up, keeping your heels on the floor. Lower so that the bend of the knees forms an angle of about 90 degrees. Slowly return to the standing position.
Wrong forms of cardio exercises
– Problem: When you bend over or when grasp the exercise bar too weak, it is possible to lose body alignment and pressure the spine, shoulders and elbows.
– A safer technique of cardio exercises: Do not set the inclination or difficulty too high on the unit so that you sit too tight. Use a normal speed with a light grip. For the exercise to be more difficult, keep only one hand on the machine moving the other and periodically alternating arms.