You’re having nightmares right? You will soon have to dress your bathing suit and you are not really satisfied with your body.
Some fat here, some white skin there. Yep, we’ve got some work to do.
Today I’ve decided to write a quick guide on how you will be ready for beach in just 7 days. I won’t present draconic measures as this diet is exactly what you need during this summer.
Plenty of food on your choice, plenty of ways to keep it. Ready? Let’s go!
Try this diet for 7 days and you will certainly look much better on the beach.
If there is only one week before your holiday and you don’t actually fit in your bathing suit, you probably plan to keep a drastic diet to quickly get rid of pounds. Better drop that idea.
Not only do you put your health in danger, but you risk gaining even more weight as soon as you’ll return to a normal diet. Follow our simple plan to gain a flatter stomach and get rid of 1-2 kg before this well deserved vacation.
How it works?
The safest and healthiest way to lose weight fast is to eat more protein and healthy fats, giving up carbohydrates. It’s that easy actually. If sports are not too much for you, then the success is guaranteed.
Stop counting those calories or starve yourself, just replace what you usually eat with healthy food that’s low in calories.
Rules of this diet
1. Every day you must drink 2 liters of water. Do you want to know why? We have this article for you:
2. You give up salt as much as possible, especially the one contained in processed foods. Read labels carefully to see how much sodium is in each product. Why is salt bad? We have another article for that:
3. Stop eating anything that contains carbohydrates after 18:00.
4. Eat more fiber – fruits, vegetables and whole grains are the best choices when it comes to fiber.
5. Chew food well to get tired quickly and have better digestion.
What are you eating?
Choose every day one meal from each category:
- Eggs on slices of wholemeal bread.
- Banana Shake with skimmed milk.
- A low-fat yogurt with fresh fruit and nuts.
- Canned tuna with wholemeal bread.
- Vegetable soup and a sandwich with a slice of wholemeal bread, yogurt sauce and canned fish.
- Shaorma made ??from a pita bread, chicken or turkey breast, tomatoes, cucumbers and a yogurt sauce.
- A yogurt plus a chicken breast sandwich, tomato slices and lettuce leaves.
- Vegetable salad with tuna and croutons of bread.
- A boiled or baked potato with cheese and a vegetables salad.
- A grilled chicken breast with coleslaw and cream sauce.
- Baked fish with a tablespoon of mozzarella, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Chicken with mixed smothered vegetables.
- Vegetable salad with a poached egg.
- Smoked fish with steamed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, peas) and fat-free sauce.
- handful of walnuts or almonds
- medium banana.
- low-fat yogurt with a fruit.
- 2 tomatoes
- an apple
- a cucumber with a slice of cheese.
What type of exercises should I do?
It’s not cool to exhaust yourself right now before the holiday. Choose an activity you like, and make sure you deal with it 30 minutes a day. It can be dance, running, cycling, volleyball, tennis…any sport that raises your pulse.
If you have the time, do some strength exercises, the simple ones that can be made at home or in the park, such as : lunge, pushups, squats or crunches. Do not overdo it, you’ll get a muscle fever. 🙂 Give this article a try:
Tricks that help you look better!
Except the ones we have in our “Beauty Secrets” category found above.
Choose your bathing suit carefully:
- if you have large breasts, the bra should contain wire and have good support (quality material also).
- If you have a thick waist, choose a full suit with a belt.
- If you have a tummy, choose a tankini.
- If you have fat hips and thighs move the attention at your top, wear a colorful bra. 😉
Use a bronzer before you go on vacation:
When you are tanned, you actually look thinner and your cellulite won’t be so obvious. I didn’t say you have cellulite. If you do, read this:
Keep your back straight, pull your shoulders back and push chest forward.It is enough to make you look with a few pounds less.
To have longer legs and thinner, wear platform sandals at the beach. Heels are not exactly right on the waterfront I know, but a medium height platform is acceptable.
Hide your thighs and hips with a sarong.