Mar 19, 2011
When a headache strikes suddenly, it’s not only painful, it’s downright annoying! The pain can feel like just a little pinch at first, but enough time, that pinch is transformed into a mass that keeps pounding in your head until you can not take it. Fortunately, however, you do not have to sit there and take it as you have in the past – you have options, best of all be fast acting, natural remedies and cures headaches.
You and I know that drugs for the relief of headaches – like aspirin – is becoming more and more reliable to cure your headache. Not a day goes by that we do not see a commercial about how a drug was recalled because it caused serious side effects or death. That said, is that more stupid with each new day to turn to pills for relief of headaches.
Most people do not realize it, but the headache remedies and NATURAL remedies are the best way to go on the treatment of headaches quickly and safely. In fact, you can really cure your headache by as little as 5 to 10 minutes as you use the cures headaches right. Do not believe? Well, you’ve obviously never tried to use these 10 remedies headache outstanding. Take a look.
10 easy fixes that can cure your headache … Fast
1. Large glass of water. This seems too easy, right? Well, it works more often than you think. Dehydration is one of the most common causes of headaches, so a glass of cool, clear water may be all it takes to begin to relieve pain.
2. Deep massage. You probably already know about massage and how they help relieve stress and tension. However, what you do know, is that a firm massage on the head, face and neck can quickly get rid of headaches.
3. Aromatherapy. This is becoming one of the remedies headache most popular around. Why? Because it actually works. Sandlewood, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, and a wide assortment of other natural oils can be used to reduce or eliminate pain completely. These odors can be present in oils, candles, soaps and even.
4. Take a hot shower. Stand in the shower and let hot water cascaded down your neck and back. This should relax your muscles and allow better blood circulation. In addition, it would be a good time to use aromatherapy soap “that was mentioned in Section 3 cure headaches.
5. Ice Pack. You can use an ice pack, a cold towel, a bag of frozen peas, or anything else that is really cold. Apply this cold spot at the back of your neck (or wherever the pain is localized) and let sit for about 5-10 minutes. This technique should reduce inflammation, not to mention the help numb the pain a little.
6. Using pressure points. One of the most underrated of all headache remedies and cures are pressure points. It seems far-fetched, of course, but it can give excellent results if done correctly. Try It Out: Find out where the bones of your “index” finger and thumb to answer (the fleshy area). Apply pressure to this spot for 2 minutes.
7. Relaxation and rest. Sometimes a headache is your body telling you that you are overworked and overly stressed. Lie down in a dark room, close your eyes and relax for a while. Once the headache such as “attack” goes, you should try to deal with your stress a bit and look for ways to relax and enjoy life a little more. (This is another of these remedies for headaches that is too often neglected)
8. Diet. Some foods you eat always seem to trigger a headache? Then it is time to discard these items in your daily diet. Everyone reacts differently to food (and ingredients they contain), so it is important to look closely at what you eat and when these “attacks” occur. Where appropriate, keep a diary of headaches.
9. Calcium supplement. This can help relax your muscles and increase blood flow, which should help ease the pain a little. A large glass of orange juice should be fine if you are without supplements. Many experts recommend taking a supplement that has both magnesium and calcium to relieve headaches maximum.
10. Exercise. Depending on the severity of the attack, it’s one of those cures headaches that would not be easy to do. But regardless, you should definitely consider doing so before AND after the headache. Exercise to improve circulation and blood flow in the body, allowing more blood and more oxygen to reach your brain. Regular exercise should help greatly to prevent the headaches from returning.
Well, there you have it, 10 great remedies, you can use now to cure your headache. Do yourself a favor and write, print, or simply bookmark this page and come back later – you never know when you might need to use for relief of headaches now!
Incoming search terms:
- how to cure a headache FAST
- fastest way to cure a headache
- how to cure headache fast
- 10 ways to cure a headache
- top 10 ways to cure a headache
- natural ways to cure headaches fast
- cure headache fast
- what cures headaches fast
- best way to cure a headache
- 10 ways to cure headache